Symptoms of Withdrawal
Treatments and Remedies for Withdrawal Symptoms
Erectile Dysfunction drugs are mostly used for treating erectile dysfunctions of any kind by many men. No matter if it’s a small problem or serious impotence, drugs can help you cope with it and solve it to a maximum extent. drugs are an easy and fast way to solve erection problems. There are drugs that should be taken once before the sexual intercourse (or 30 minutes to one hour before), there are drugs, that need to be taken constantly and which give steady long-terms results. Most widespread erectile dysfunction drugs include Viagra, Tadalafil, Levitra and other.
- Problem getting an erection
- Problem keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
When to see a doctorFamily doctor is a good person to start your problem about ED. You must consult your doctor when the following problems occur.
- Erectile or other sexual problems are a problem for you or your partner
- You have other symptoms with erectile dysfunction do not seem related.
- Relationship problems
- Unlawful drug intake for longer period of time.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Experience of estrogen-like chemical substances found in pesticide sprays, might lend to impotence
- Diabetic issues
- Some time blood pressure level reducing medications, tranquilizers and anti-depressive drugs.
- Various long-term medical conditions for example stroke, liver or kidney failure, multiple sclerosis and others.
- Hardening of the arterial blood vessels from high cholesterol, high blood pressure or cigarette smoking
What is Erectile Dysfunction?